By having an efficient preventative maintenance program we increase safety and efficiency. We reduce the chances of equipment breakdown. Logiflex role is to make sure that our fleet is ready for the road.
A strong vehicle maintenance program is at the core of every transportation business. Maintaining your fleet can ensure you have not only a safe but secure drive on the road.
What is Preventative Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is a proactive approach to maintaining fleet assets. The main task is to keep your fleet running with minimal unplanned downtime.
- Identify potential vehicle and equipment issues and addressing them before they compound.
- Speed up the flow of information for improved communication and take immediate action.
- Track compliance progress and ensure proper maintenance tasks are complete
When it comes to preventative maintenance it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Analyzed by the manufacturers' strategists the vehicle parts have a set time when they can work properly. It is of utmost importance that we change filters, coolants, oil, tires, etc. on time. That way we avoid that part getting broken on the road.
Implementing a new Maintenance Process
The tech world is changing at rapid speed. By using the latest and most efficient technologies on the market we are offering the best service possible. Technology has an important role when it comes to preventative maintenance. Below are some recommendations on how you can improve your workflow:
Adopt Modern Preventive maintenance Software and Technology a Fleet management system that integrates:
- Maintenance Workflows
- Mobile App
- Telematic Devices
Track Important Equipment and Vehicle Data - Leverage software to automatically trigger:
- Odometer Readings
- DTC Fault Codes
- Recall Alerts
Eliminate Communication Bottlenecks:
- Bridge the gap between the field and shop
- Receive immediate notifications
- Get maintenance task status updates
A successful preventive maintenance program makes sure that your vehicle is in a good operating state. It has many benefits like:
- Prolongs the life of the vehicle and the equipment;
- Reduces maintenance costs and revenue loss - by reducing the number of emergency repairs
- Contributes to a more effective and enjoyable drive;
- Improves safety and avoids getting stuck on the road.
Preparation leads to success. By preparing your truck for the road the chances are that you are going to have a successful journey.